Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Architectura aims to provide a multidisciplinary forum for researchers, designers, engineers and administration staff, involved in different fields of architecture and civil engineering. The topics include but are not limited to:
- sustainable architecture
- construction materials and products
- mathematical modelling
- soil mechanics and geotechnical engineering
- environmental aspects of civil engineering
- technology & management of construction processes
- spatial development and land use planning
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Prof. Eugeniusz Koda, PhD, Eng., Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW), Institute of Civil Engineering, Poland
Editorial Advisory Board
Magdalena Daria Vaverková - Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW (Chair), Poland
Agnieszka Bańkowska-Sobczak - Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW (Secretary), Poland
Dana Adamcová - Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic
Maria Eugenia Gimenez Boscov - Polytechnic School of the University of São Paulo, Brazil
Abdelmalek Bouazza - Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Włodzimierz Brząkała – Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland
Ali Firat Çabalar – University of Gaziantep, Turkey
Jonathan Chan Cheung-Wai – Vrije Universiteit Brussels, Belgium
Daniel Dias - Grenoble Alpes University, France
Andrea Dominijanni – Politechnic University of Turin, Italy
Wojciech Franus – Lublin University of Technology, Poland
Masaharu Fukue – Tokai University, Shizuoka, Japan
Daniel Garlikowski – Wrocław University of Life Sciences, Poland
Wojciech Gilewski – Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
Vlassios Hrissanthou – Democritus University of Thrace, Polytechnic, Xanthi, Greece
Jarosław Jędrysiak – Łóddź University of Technology, Poland
Eugeniusz Koda – Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW, Poland
Stanislav Lenart - Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Sergei N. Leonovich – Belarussian National Technical University, Minsk, Belarus
Andrzej S. Nowak – Auburn University, Auburn, USA
Krishna R. Reddy – University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
Jane R. Rickson – Cranfield University, Great Britain
Thorsten Schuetze – Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, South Korea
Devendra Narain Singh – Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India
Volodymyr Trach – National University of Water Management and Nature Resource Use, Rivne, Ukraine
Leonas Ustinovicius - Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
Dariusz Wanatowski – University of Leeds, GB and Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu, China
Krzysztof Wilde – Gdańsk University of Technology, Poland
Askar Zhussupbekov – Eurasian National University, Astana, Kazakhstan
Agnieszka Bańkowska-Sobczak, PhD, Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW), Institute of Environmental Engineering, Poland
Vazgen Bagdasaryan, PhD, Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW), Institute of Civil Engineering, Poland
Anna Dołomisiewicz Warsaw Univesrity of Life Sciences Press, Poland
Warsaw University of Life Sciences (WULS-SGGW)
Institute of Civil Engineering
Nowoursynowska Str. 159
T: +48 22 59 35 010
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Wydawnictwo Szkoły Głównej Gospodarstwa Wiejskiego w Warszawie (Warsaw University of Life Sciences Press)
Nowoursynowska 166 Str.
T: +48 22 593 55 2
Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Architectura is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Semantic Scholar
- TDOne (TDNet)
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Architectura publishes original scientific papers and review papers in English.
Technical and editorial requirements
Before submitting, the manuscript have to be prepared according to the Guidelines for Authors. The Authors are encouraged to use article templates (MS Word 2013 file). Depending on the paper type, research paper template or review paper template should be used.
Submission of the papers
- The Authors send the manuscript to the editorial office via e mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). The manuscript has to consist of one file (main text with tables and figures placed in relevant sections).
- All manuscripts submitted to the journal are reviewed by two Reviewers appointed by the Editorial Board (double blind review);
- After the Authors receive a review, they send to the editorial office:
- the manuscript corrected according to the Reviewers’ comments (one file with all the figures and tables);
- written reply to the remarks of the Reviewers that were not taken into account, if necessary;
- source files of the figures with the program-specific extension (the graphic material should be prepared in the programs supported by Windows OS, e.g. MS Excel, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.);
- Author`s statement. In this statement, the Authors declare: 1) that the paper has not been published previously, 2) that no conflict of interest arises and 3) that they lend copyrights to publish the paper onto the Publisher (please note, that the Authors hold the copyright without restrictions).
The Authors of the articles accepted for publication are obliged to cover the cost of publication amounting to 600 PLN (130 EUR) + 23% VAT for 12 pages of text (including all the required elements, abstract, tables, drawings, etc.) following the format specified in the Guidelines for the Authors. If the text is longer, you will be charged an additional fee 60 PLN (13 EUR) + 23% VAT for each additional commenced page. We issue one invoice for each paper. Submission of a paper to the Editorial Staff indicates that the Authors accept the above charges.
All submitted manuscript are screened for plagiarism using Similarity Check service (powered by iThenticate) to ensure high quality of the published papers. If plagiarism has been detected, the paper will be rejected.
Open Access License
The published articles are made available under the Creative Commons BY-NC license 4.0, which means it is permitted to copy, print, and distribute them for non-commercial purposes.
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.