- Informacje o czasopiśmie
- Metryki czasopisma
- Impact Factor
- Five Year Impact Factor
- Google Scholar h5-index
- Google Scholar h5-median
The aim of the Journal of Electrical, Control and Communication Engineering of Riga Technical University (RTU-ECCE Journal) is to provide an on-line forum for scientific discussions and feedbacks from the scientific society to particular scientists from all over the world on their later scientific achievements in the below mentioned fields. The journal considers publication of all authors, but gives preference to the post-conference papers after one of the following events (International Scientific Conferences on Power and Electrical Engineering of Riga Technical University - RTUCON, Workshops on Advances in Information, Electronic and Electrical Engineering – AIEEE, International Doctoral School of Electrical Energy Conversion and Saving Technologies of Riga Technical University, Doctoral School of Energy and Geotechnology of TalTech), as well as the papers recommended by section editors of the journal. The submissions are reviewed, edited and published in the mentioned priority order.
The scope of RTU-ECCE journal includes (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Electrical Engineering and Power Electronics:
- Electrical machines, Apparatus, Drives, Motion Control and Robotics;
- Components, Design and Application of Power Electronic Converters;
- Electromagnetic Compatibility and Interference of Electrical Equipment;
- Electrical Materials, Reliability and Diagnostics;
- Medical and other Bio-contact Electrical Equipment.
- Power System Control, Automation, Stability and Protection;
- Power Quality and Reliability;
- Power Plants, Renewable and Distributed Energy Systems;
- Power System Planning, Management, Economic Evaluation and Risk Assessment;
- Electricity Market;
- Smart Grids & Microgrids.
- Electronic Circuits and Systems for Control Applications;
- Control Theory, Analysis, Simulation and Implementation Software;
- Principles of Physical Transmission and Processing of Information, New Interfaces and Protocols.
- Theory, Analysis and Simulation of Microwave Technique;
- Software and Experimental Methods Dedicated for Microwave Equipment;
- Antennas, Radar Systems and other Microwave Applications.
The editorial board of RTU-ECCE Journal is always open for discussion on the journal topics.
In 2012 the journal Electrical, Control and Communication Engineering separated from the RTU journal series Power and Electrical Engineering.
Why subscribe and read
Electrical, Control and Communication Engineering is a peer-reviewed journal providing the latest information in the field of electrical engineering and information technologies. The journal focuses on recent research in electrical and control engineering paying special attention to the reports which have the most significant practical importance.
The journal includes a wide range of publications on electrical and electronic equipment, as well as on other means for energy conversion, information processing and transmission purposes.
The journal provides highly qualified feedback on the research, as well as international publicity. The editorial board will continuously care about the citation level of the journal.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Leonids Ribickis (Latvian Academy of Science, Latvia)
Prof. Ilya A. Galkin (Riga Technical University, Latvia)
Electrical Engineering and Power Electronics
Prof. Dmitri Vinnikov (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
Reviewers (some of):
Prof. Vanja Ambrozic (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia)
Prof. Anouar Belahcen (Aalto University, Finland)
Dr. Oleksandr Bondarenko (Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine)
Dr. Andrii Chub (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
Dr. Oleksandr Husev (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
Dr. Mitja Nemec (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia)
Prof. Enrique Romero-Cadaval (University of Extremadura, Spain)
Dr. Carlos Roncero-Clemente (University of Extremadura, Spain)
Dr. Robert Smolenski (University of Zielona Gora, Poland)
Prof. Valeriy Vodovozov (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
Power and Energy Systems
Dr. Artjoms Obushevs (Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland)
Reviewers (some of):
Dr. Aleksandrs Gavrilovs (JSC "Sadales tikls", Latvia)
Prof. Arturas Klementavicius (Lithuanian Energy Institute, Lithuania)
Dr. Lauri Kutt (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
Dr. Piotr Lezynski (University of Zielona Gora, Poland)
Prof. Joao Martins (Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, Portugal)
Dr. Anna Mutule (Institute of Physical Energetics, Latvia)
Prof. Argo Rosin (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
Prof. Jelena Shuvalova (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
Dr. Diana Zalostiba (Riga Technical University, Latvia)
Prof. Laila Zemite (Riga Technical University, Latvia)
ICT in Electrical and Power Engineering
Dr. Artūrs Āboltiņš (Riga Technical University, Latvia)
Reviewers (some of):
Prof. Mohammad P. Aghababa (Urmia University of Technology, Iran)
Dr. Alla Anohina-Naumeca (Riga Technical University, Latvia)
Prof. Mikhail Gorobetz (Riga Technical University, Latvia)
Dr. Andrius Katkevičius (Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania)
Prof. Nadezhda Kunicina (Riga Technical University, Latvia)
Dr. Anna Litvinenko (Riga Technical University, Latvia)
Dr. Dmitrijs Pikuļins (Riga Technical University, Latvia)
Prof. Andrejs Romanovs (Riga Technical University, Latvia)
Dr. Vadim Romanuke (Polish Naval Academy, Poland)
Microwave Technique and Antennas
Prof. Darius Plonis (Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania)
phone: +371 67089918
fax: +371 67089941
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Electrical, Control and Communication Engineering is covered by the following services:
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- Google Scholar
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Semantic Scholar
- TEMA Technik und Management
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Please submit your manuscripts to Electrical, Control and Communication Engineering journal online at ecce-journals.rtu.lv/
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.
The Journal of Electrical, Control and Communication Engineering of Riga Technical University utilize the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license as currently displayed on https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
The use of the papers, published in the Journal of Electrical, Control and Communication Engineering of Riga Technical University, are completely governed by the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license as currently displayed on https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/, in the manner agreed with Sciendo, throughout the world, in any form, in any language, for the full term of copyright, effective upon acceptance for publication.
Article Processing Charge (APC)Policy of the Journal of Electrical, Control and Communication Engineering of Riga Technical Universitycurrently assumes that all the accepted papers are published free of any charge. The publishing expenses of RTU-ECCE Journal are covered by Riga Technical University and other financial supporters of the journal.
The Journal of Electrical, Control and Communication Engineering of Riga Technical University provides double blind peer-review policy. This means that the reviewers of the papers do not have any information about their authors, while the authors do not know the reviewers. Each paper is occasionally assigned with at least two reviewers based on the topic and keyword list of the paper. All the reviewers of each paper are chosen from different institutions. More than half of the reviewers represent country different from the country of the authors.
The submissions to Journal of Electrical, Control and Communication Engineering of Riga Technical University (RTU-ECCE Journal) are to be done through the Open Journal System (OJS) licensed to RTU.
I one already has a Username/Password for RTU-ECCE OJS this author uses the link
Otherwise the author uses the link
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of submissions.
Guidelines for Authors
The formatting rules can be found in a “live” template at
Since the reviewing is double blind avoid placing author’s information in the reviewable version (emphasized with red in the template).
The choice of keywords is not free. The list of keywords can be found at
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor is currently under consideration nor planned for another submission in another journal or conference proceedings. The following requirements must be satisfied:
- The submission file is the following: MS Word 97-2003 document “*.doc” - both for reviewable and final versions.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The paper contains a complete description of scientific research or its logical part. The volume of the paper is more than 3000 words, presented on at least 6 complete pages (assuming the journal format).
1) The submission must be a post-conference paper after one of the following events: RTUCON, AIEEE, International Doctoral School of Electrical Energy Conversion and Saving Technologies of RTU-IIEEE, Doctoral School of Energy and Geotechnology of TalTech. Submissions can also be considered based on the recommendation of the section editors of the journal.
2) 25% of overlap with other papers of the same authors is critical. An exception is the original paper from the proceedings of the mentioned conference for which the threshold is up to 50% of overlap with the paper presented at the conference, but not more than 50% in total.
3) 3% of overlap with other papers of other authors (in total) is critical - quotation marks and references are mandatory for such quotations.
4) A copyright form is signed and submitted together with the submission as a supplementary file.