- Journal Details
- Open Access
- First Published
- 15 Mar 2017
- Publication timeframe
- 4 times per year
- Journal Subjects
- Business and Economics, Business Management, other, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering, Social Sciences, Political Science, Education
This publication aims at disseminating the most outstanding results of scientific research obtained by the teaching staff and researchers belonging to higher education community. The Land Forces Academy Review is a double blind peer-review scientific publication. It disseminates scientific research activity outcomes obtained by members of the teaching staff and by researchers within national and international higher education institutions, in the following fields: Military Sciences, Social-Behavioural Sciences, Management and Economics and Technical Sciences.
The Land Forces Academy Review does not have article processing charges (APC`s) nor article submission charges.
The Land Forces Academy Review has became a landmark the Land Forces Academy. By proposing a diversified structure, the publication contributes to the development of cooperation with other military and civilian higher education institutions, from the country and abroad. The publication is issued quarterly: March, June, September and December.
Why subscribe and read:
- source of high quality research from Romania as well as from other parts of the world;
- designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas between researchers from different countries;
- excellent articles authored by researchers from all over the world.
- relatively fast, fair and constructive double blind peer-review provided by two international specialists;
- as far as the speed of publication is concerned, The Land Forces Academy Review offers a fast publication schedule whilst maintaining rigorous review standards;
- what makes The Land Forces Academy Review distinct from the vast majority of existing military journals is its focus on scientific innovation relevance.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
Ioan VIRCA, "Nicolae Balcescu" Land Forces Academy, Sibiu, Romania
Maria-Lucia RUSU, "Nicolae Balcescu" Land Forces Academy, Sibiu, Romania
Editorial Advisory Board
Ghiță BÂRSAN, "Nicolae Balcescu" Land Forces Academy, Sibiu, Romania
Pavel OTRISAL, Palacký University, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Árpád POHL, Faculty of Military Sciences and Officer Training, Budapest,Hungary
Dariusz SKORUPKA, General Tadeusz Kosciuszko Military Academy of Land Forces, Wroclaw, Poland
Ovidiu CĂLBOREAN, "Nicolae Balcescu" Land Forces Academy, Sibiu, Romania
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Land Forces Academy Review is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
The articles published in the Land Forces Academy Review should be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.