Naše gospodarstvo / Our Economy - Journal of Contemporary Issues in Economics and Business is an international refereed journal which aims to provide a venue for high quality theoretical and empirical articles that significantly contribute to the disciplines of economic and business sciences.
Naše gospodarstvo / Our economy publishes articles in the fields of macro and microeconomics, business and management sciences as well as economic and social policies, which provides insights into economic developments, the effects of economic policy and contemporary business issues.
The journal promotes the publication of articles that address issues in the following areas of economic and business sciences:
- Economic sciences: Business Economics, Economic Growth and Development, Economic Policy, Economic Theory, Econometrics and Statistics, Financial Economics, History of Economic Thought, International Economics, Labour Economics, Political Economy, Public Finance, Social Policy, Social Economics, Sustainable Economics.
- Business sciences: Accounting, Auditing, Banking and Finance, Change Management, Corporate Law, Corporate Social Responsibility, Crisis Management, Decision Making, Education Management, Entrepreneurship, Ethics in Business, Health Management, Human Resource Management, Information Management, Innovation Management, Internationalization, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Operations Management, Organizational Behaviour, Organizational Development, Portfolio Management, Product Development Management, Production Management, Project Management, Public Administration, Risk Management, Services Management, Strategic Management, Systems Theory, Taxation, Tourism Management, Total Quality Management.
The articles focusing on issues in economics and business which fall outside the scope of the above topics and areas are also welcome and will be considered for publication in the journal
Why subscribe and read
The articles published in the journal aim to synthesise and integrate the advanced knowledge of economics and business research, to promote the enrichment and integration of ideas among the areas of economic and business sciences as well as to provide an accessible source of up-to-date views on given topics.
Published continuously since 1955, the journal is moving fast towards higher publication standards and we have taken important steps towards reaching global readership.
We maintain a rapid submission, review and publication process. The double-blind peer review process takes between five and seven weeks on average.
The journal promotes international co-authorship.
> 35 %
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Detailed description of the Similarity Check System can be found at:
Darja Boršić, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Romana Korez Vide, University of Maribor, Slovenia
International Editorial Board
José Ernesto Amorós, EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico
René Böheim, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
Jani Bekő, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Jernej Belak, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Samo Bobek, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Josef C. Brada, Arizona State University, AZ, USA
Mehmet Caner, North Carolina State University, NC, USA
Silvo Dajčman, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Ernesto Damiani, The University of Milan, Italy
Paul Davidson, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA
Mark M. Davis, Bentley University, Waltham, MA, USA
Jörg Felfe, Helmut-Schmidt University, Hamburg, Germany
Lidija Hauptman, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Timotej Jagrič, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Alenka Kavkler, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Urška Kosi, University of Paderborn, Germany
Monty Lynn, Abilene Christian University, Abilene, TX, USA
Borut Milfelner, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Emre Ozsoz, Fordham University, Bronx, NY, USA
Peter Podgorelec, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Peter N. Posch, Technical University Dortmund, Germany
Gregor Radonjič, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Miroslav Rebernik, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Kaija Saranto, University of Eastern Finland, Finland
Milica Uvalic, University of Perugia, Italy
Igor Vrečko, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Martin Wagner, Technical University Dortmund, Germany
Udo Wagner, University of Vienna, Austria
Cover & Page Layout: NEBIA, d.o.o.
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Whitelist
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Microsoft Academic
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
The size of the article should not exceed 30,000 characters and should be prepared on A4 paper with 3 cm margins and numbered pages. The text should be in single column layout, with 1.5 line spacing. Send the electronic version of article in MS Word to the following address:
For all authors please add their postal address, e-mail address, telephone number as well as their CV (which range from 500 to 550 characters including spaces) in one paragraph.