- Journal Details
- Open Access
- First Published
- 20 Dec 2022
- Publication timeframe
- 1 time per year
- Journal Subjects
- Literary Studies, Topics in Literary Studies, Psychology, Psychoanalysis, Social Sciences, Sociology, Social Policy, Social Work, Development Aid, Political Science, other
The Journal aims to disseminate the results of researches of scholars from Ukraine and other countries of the world as well as to develop cooperation of researchers in following thematic areas:
- Theoretical and Methodological issues and tasks of Social and Political Psychology in contemporary world
- Psychology of war and peace
- Psychological aspects of Socio-Political situation in Ukraine: sceneries of societal and personal development
- Political leadership and psychology of political decision-making
- Democratization of political life and public society building: psychological determinants
- Political-psychological issues of youth socialization in the condition of social transformations and educational reforms
- Political communications: socio-psychological patterns and psychotechnological mechanisms;
- Psychological mechanisms of the interconnection between politics and economy;
- Psychological problems of intergroup relations, geopolitics and globalization;
- The development of political psychology as a discipline and the task of training specialists in this field.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Olexiy Polunin, Doctor of Psychological Sciences, Professor, Professor (Chair of Psychology) at Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, Ukraine
Svitlana Chunikhina, PhD, Senior Researcher (Laboratory of Communication Psychology), Institute of Social and Political Psychology of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
Editorial Advisory Board
Mykola Sliusarevskyi (Head) - Ph. D. in Psychology, Corresponding Member of National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Director of the Institute for Social and Political Psychology, NAES of Ukraine.
Serhiy Maksymenko, Doctor of Sciences in Psychology, Professor, Academician-Secretary of the Department of Psychology, Developmental Physiology and Defectology, NAES of Ukraine, Director of G.S. Kostiuk Institute of Psychology, NAES of Ukraine, Academician of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine.
Lyubov Naydonova, Doctor of Sciences in Psychology, Corresponding Member of National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Deputy Director of the Institute for Social and Political Psychology, NAES of Ukraine
Viktor Vus,-Ph. D. in Psychology, Associate Professor, Researcher of the Laboratory of Psychology of Small Groups and Intergroup Relations, Institute for Social and Political Psychology, NAES of Ukraine.
Alejandro Vásquez-Echeverría, Ph. D. in Psychology, Associate Professor, Fundamentals and Methods Institute of Psychology, Basic Research Center in Psychology, University of the Republic, Uruguay.
Oleg Gorbaniuk - Dr. Hab. in Psychology, Associate Professor, Chair of General Psychology, Institute of Psychology, John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Poland
Elena Molchanova - MD, DCS, Full Professor of Social Science Division, American University of Central Asia, Kyrgyz Republic
Tetiana Traverse, Doctor of Psychological Sciences, Professor, Professor (Department of Social Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine Language Editors Technical Editors
Institute of Social and Political Psychology, National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, with offices at Andriyivska 15, Kyiv 04070, Ukraine
DE GRUYTER POLAND
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Open Access Statement
The Journal practices a policy of open access to published content based on the principles of free dissemination of scientific information and global knowledge sharing for the overall social progress.
Article Processing Charge (APC)
There are no Article Processing Charges or any other publication charges.
The Editorial Board considers articles of theoretical, methodological and applied nature, the topics of which correspond to the topics of the Journal.
Received manuscripts are subject to double-blind peer-review.
Upon receipt of the manuscript into the journal system, the editor appoints two reviewers who are acquainted with the abstract and on this basis accept or reject to review the article. If the reviewer reject, the editor appoints another.