Revista Minelor/Mining Revue (MinRv), ISSN-L 1220-2053/ISSN 2247-8590, is an official journal of the University of Petrosani, Romania, published quarterly both printed and online.
It is an international open-access, peer-reviewed journal focusing on the development and exchange of scientific and technical aspects (novelties) in the broad field of mining sciences.
We welcome contributions (research papers, reports and reviews) presenting original theoretical, experimental studies and computer simulation and modelling, including but not limited to, the following topics:
- Underground/Open Pit Mining (mining technologies, stability of underground mining workings, blasting, ventilation, tunnelling);
- Mining mechanization, mining transport, deep hole drilling;
- Rock mechanics and geotechnical engineering;
- Geology and mine surveying;
- Hydrogeology (hydrogeology of surface and underground mining, mine water, dewatering and rebound);
- Environmental impact assessment;
- Mine waste management;
- Raw materials extraction, utilization and processing;
- Mine closure and site reclamation;
- Occupational health and safety;
- Mine planning and design;
- Mining process control and optimization;
- Reliability, maintenance and overall performance of mining systems;
- Risk assessment and management in mining and mineral engineering.
The editors will consider papers on other topics related to mining and environmental issues.
All published research articles in this journal have undergone rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and review by independent experts.
The journal is intended for academic scientists, industry and applied researchers, and policy and decision makers.
All necessary information about publishing in Revista minelor – Mining Revue can be found on our website. In addition, the available archive of the journal from 2021 in open access as well as the previous volumes (older than 2021) can also be found on the website of the UNIVERSITY OF PETROȘANI, at www.upet.ro/revistaminelor/eng.php
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Prof. Ilie ONICA, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Assoc. Prof. Dacian-Paul MARIAN, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Assoc. Prof. Andrei ANDRAS, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Editorial Advisory Board
Prof. Dumitru FODOR, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Nicolae ILIAȘ, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Mircea GEORGESCU, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Pascu Mihai COLOJA, PETROLEUM-GAS UNIVERSITY OF PLOIEŞTI, ROMANIA
Prof. Iosif ANDRAS, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
PhD. Eng. Marwan AL HEIB, ECOLE DES MINES DE NANCY, INERIS, FRANCE
Assist.Prof. Adam BAJCAR, POLTEGOR-INSTYTUT, POLAND
PhD. Eng. Iosif Horia BENDEA, POLITECHNICO DI TORINO, ITALY
Assoc. prof. Boyko BEROV, GEOLOGICAL INSTITUTE “STRASHIMIR DIMITROV” BULGARIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES, BULGARIA
Prof. Essaid BILAL, CENTRE SCIENCES DES PROCESSUS INDUSTRIELS ET NATURELS (SPIN), FRANCE
Prof. Lucian BOLUNDUȚ, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Ioan BUD, TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF CLUJ-NAPOCA (NORTH UNIVERSITY CENTER OF BAIA MARE), ROMANIA
Prof. Nam BUI, HANOI UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, VIETNAM
PhD. Eng. Constantin Sorin BURUIAN, INSEMEX PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Eugen COZMA, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
PhD. Eng György Deák, NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
Prof. Nicolae DIMA, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Carsten DREBENSTEDT, TU BERGAKADEMIE FREIBERG, GERMANY
Prof. Ioan DUMITRESCU, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
PhD. Eng. George GĂMAN, I.N.C.D. INSEMEX PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Ioan GÂF-DEAC, DIMITRIE CANTEMIR CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY BUCHAREST, ROMANIA
PhD. Eng. Edmond GOSKOLLI - NATIONAL AGENCY OF NATURAL RESOURCES, ALBANIA
Prof. Andreea IONICĂ, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Sair KAHRAMAN, HACETTEPE UNIVERSITY, TURKEY
Prof. Sanda KRAUSZ, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Krzysztof KOTWICA, AGH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY KRAKOW, POLAND
Prof. Maria LAZAR, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Monica LEBA, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Assoc.prof. Csaba LORINȚ, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Roland MORARU, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
PhD. Eng. Vlad Mihai PĂSCULESCU, INSEMEX PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Florin Dumitru POPESCU, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Sorin Mihai RADU, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Ilie ROTUNJANU, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Prof. Mihaela TODERAȘ, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Assoc. prof. Sorin Liviu UDUBAȘA, UNIVERSITY OF BUCHAREST, ROMANIA
Prof. Ioel VERES, TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF CLUJ-NAPOCA, ROMANIA
Assoc. prof. Zoltan Istvan VIRÁG, UNIVERSITY OF MISKOLC, HUNGARY
Lecturer PhD. Lavinia HULEA, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Radu ION, UNIVERSITY OF PETROSANI, ROMANIA
Sciendo - registered in Poland under the name
De Gruyter Poland Ltd., ul. Bogumila Zuga 32A, 01-811 Warsaw, Poland
Subsidiary of Walter de Gruyter GmbH
Mining Revue is covered by the following services:
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- Current Geographical Publications
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Semantic Scholar
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Revista Minelor/Mining Revue is a quarterly publication belonging to the UNIVERSITY OF PETROȘANI, ROMANIA, which publishes original articles on various aspects of the mining field.
Over the years, the publication appeared under several names:
- 1918 - 1941 “Analele Minelor din România” / Mining Engineers Association, Bucharest - 12 numbers/year numbered from year 1/1918 no. 1-12 to year 24/1941 no.1-12;
- 1950 - 1974 “Revista Minelor” / Body of the Scientific Association of Technicians from R.P.R and of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Bucharest, 12 numbers/year numbered from year 1/1950 no.1-12 and so to 1974;
- 1974 - 1990 “Mine. Petrol. Gaze” / Body of the Ministry of Mines. Petroleum. Gases from R.S.R., Bucharest, 12 numbers/year numbered from year I/1974 no. 1-12 to 1989;
- 1991 - 2010 “Revista Minelor” / University of Petrosani and General Directorate of Mineral Resources, Infomin Deva Publishing House, numbered from volume I no. 1-12 and so on until year 2010;
- 2011 – 2020 Revista Minelor/Mining Revue ISSN-L 1220-2053/ISSN 2247-8590/ University of Petrosani – Universitas Publishing House, Vol. 17 – Vol. 26;
- 2021 – Revista Minelor/Mining Revue ISSN-L 1220-2053/ISSN 2247-8590/ University of Petrosani – SCIENDO.
In order for the articles to be published, it is necessary that they have not been previously published or that they are not being verified/published in another journal, the responsibility for the content of the papers belonging exclusively to the authors.
All articles must be sent electronically via email to email@example.com
The paper must be written in English, in MS-Word 2003 format or a newer one, according to the writing requirements. For this, please use the existing template.
All articles will be reviewed by two independent reviewers, who come/work at a scientific institution other than the author’s/authors’, without a conflict of interest between the author/authors and reviewers.
The review will be based on a review form, which will include the reviewer’s observations and conclusions regarding the paper being reviewed.
The names of the reviewers will not be disclosed but, when an issue is published, a list of the reviewers who have reviewed the articles in that issue will be attached.
No fees are charged for the processing of the articles and for publication.
Open Access License
This journal provides immediate open access to its content under the Creative Commons CC BY SA 4.0 license. Authors who publish with this journal retain all copyrights and agree to the terms of the above-mentioned CC BY SA 4.0 license.
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.