- Journal Details
- Open Access
- First Published
- 20 Nov 2014
- Publication timeframe
- 1 time per year
- English, Polish
- Journal Subjects
- History, Topics in History, Constitutional and Legal History, Law, European Law, other, Public Law, Social Sciences, Political Science, Local Government and Administration
"Law and Administration in Postsoviet Europe" is a series on law, public administration and politics in Europe since 1989. The Journal's aim is to present analysis of legal changes and experiences of Central and Eastern European countries since 1989.
- researchers interested in the subject of law changes in post-communist countries
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Grzegorz Górski, Kolegium Jagiellońskie - Toruńska Szkoła Wyższa, Poland
Anna Garczewska, Kazimierz Wielki University / Uniwersytet Kazimierza Wielkiego (Bydgoszcz, Poland)
Joanna Górska - Szymczak, Kolegium Jagiellońskie - Toruńska Szkoła Wyższa, Poland
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
Law and Administration in Post-Soviet Europe is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Semantic Scholar
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Please submit your manuscripts to Law and Administration in Post-Soviet Europe via email to: email@example.com together with signed Open Access License.
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.