- Pioneering Journal in the field of formalized and mechanically checked mathematics.
- Excellent articles on latest research in formal methods and computer-checked mathematics.
- Full-length original research articles in English.
- Archival issues available at the journal's home page fm.mizar.org/.
- To build a uniform and extensible computer-checked repository of mathematical knowledge.
- Reconstruction of mathematics based on mechanization of mathematical reasoning.
- To check a wide range of mathematical theorems using a computer in an automatic fashion.
- General mathematics: especially topology, lattice theory, functional analysis.
- Applications: computer-aided verification of software and hardware, computer-aided teaching of mathematics.
Why subscribe and read
- Pioneering source of high quality research in formalized and mechanically checked mathematics.
- The oldest journal in the field, a medium for the publication of research reporting pioneering findings of broad mathematical significance that are likely to advance the direction and thinking of the field.
- Long-term experience in publishing original articles on mechanizing mathematics and various aspects of automated reasoning, since 1990.
- Fair and constructive peer review by international experts in the field (three referees are designated for the assessment of each manuscript) - double-blind review process.
- New publishing technology: articles automatically translated from a formal language into English and automatically typeset, available in both forms - electronic and printed.
- Articles abstracted by online indexing services and databases.
- 59% of submitted articles.
The rejection percentage is described in detail in the following paper, pp.239-240: dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-73086-6_20
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process. Back Issues
Formalized Mathematics Bibliography File.
Formalized Mathematics External Bibliography File.
"In years: 2016-2017, the English version of Formalized Mathematics was financed under agreements 548/P-DUN/2016 and 548/1/P-DUN/2016 with the funds from the Polish Minister of Science and Higher Education for the dissemination of science."