- Dettagli della rivista
- Metriche della rivista
- Cite Score
The journal Current Issues in Pharmacy and Medical Sciences globally welcomes all researchers and authors interested in the field of pharmaceutical and medical research.
Current Issues in Pharmacy and Medical Sciences provides a platform to authors and readers interested in exchange of important recent research and ideas. The Journal welcomes both fundamental and applied work, as well as improvement initiatives, opinions and debates to encourage new thinking in the related fields.
The prerequisite for the publication of the article is the payment of publication fee by the author/s: www.curipms.umlub.pl/payments
Why subscribe and read
- To get current information on the research in pharmaceutical and medical sciences
- High quality publishing, available in both forms, electronic and printed
- Current Issues in Pharmacy and Medical Sciences (formerly Annales UMCS Sectio DDD, Pharmacia) has been published since 1988
- Fair and constructive review by at least two experts in the fields
- Articles abstracted by online indexing services and databases
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Tomasz Baj, Medical University of Lublin, Poland
Editorial Advisory Board
Katarzyna Drop, Medical University of Lublin, Poland
Agata Przekora-Kuśmierz, Medical University of Lublin, Poland
Jaroslaw Dudka, Medical University of Lublin, Poland
Jolanta Szymanska, Medical University of Lublin, Poland
by post Editorial Office of Current Issues in Pharmacy and Medical Sciences Chodźki 1 Str. 20-093 Lublin, Poland
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Current Issues in Pharmacy and Medical Sciences is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - CAplus
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - SciFinder
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polish Scientific Journals Database
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Semantic Scholar
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.