- Dettagli della rivista
- Metriche della rivista
- Impact Factor
- Five Year Impact Factor
- Cite Score
TalTech Journal of European Studies (abbreviation TJES) is a semiannual international peer-reviewed research journal (formerly known as the Baltic Journal of European Studies and Proceedings of the Institue for European Studies) with an international editorial office and extensive international editorial board. The journal is abstracted in SCOPUS, Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index) and other relevant databases. Since 2020, the scope of the journal is related to digitalisation and technology implementation and their impact in the social, legal, political, economic and cultural domains in the European Union and its Member States.
We kindly encourage members of the academic community to contribute to our journal. Papers submitted to the forthcoming issues will be reviewed by eminent scholars in the particular field under strict supervision of the international editorial board.
- BJES 2013 Vol. 3 Issue 3 was guest co-edited by Natalia Chaban and Martin Holland (University of Canterbury, New Zealand)
- BJES 2014 Vol. 4 Issue 2 was prepared in cooperation with Latvian European Community Studies Association (LECSA)
- BJES 2017 Vol. 7 Issue 2 has been supported by the European Commission’s Jean Monnet Module “Digital Single Market as a New Core of European Union Studies”, project reference number 587255-EPP-1-2017-1-EE-EPPJMO-MODULE.
BJES 2018 Vol. 8 Issues 1 and 2 have been supported by the project ‘Digital Single Market as a Key Element in EU-oriented Georgian Higher Education’ (no. 155-2016-A), funded by the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the framework of Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid.
- TJES 2023 Vol. 13 Issue 1 was guest edited by Viktorija Skvarciany (Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania).
TJES is an effective channel of academic dissemination as it is widely read and distributed through Baltic and European research networks and libraries and read by policy makers as well.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Kerikmäe, Tanel - Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
Chochia, Archil - Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
Tuisk, Tarmo - Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
Cuesta Bustillo, Josefina - Salamanca University, Spain
Gruodytė, Edita - Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
Hamuľák, Ondrej - Palacký University Olomouc, Czechia
Holland, Martin - University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Kirch, Aksel - Institute for European Studies, Estonia
Krimphove, Dieter - Paderborn University, Germany
Laitin, David D. - Stanford University, USA
Laursen, Finn - University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
Lopes Porto, Manuel Carlos - University of Coimbra, Portugal
Quinot, Geo - Stellenbosch University, Republic of South Africa
Santoro, Vittorio - University of Siena, Italy
Yeo, Lay Hwee - National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Zarandia, Tamar - Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia
Tamm, Kait - Estonia
Frey, Piret - Estonia
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
TalTech Journal of European Studies is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CEEAS (Central & Eastern European Academic Source)
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Semantic Scholar
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Please submit your manuscripts to TalTech Journal of European Studies via email to:
Article Processing Charge (APC)
The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.