- Détails du magazine
- Accès libre
- Première publication
- 07 Jun 2018
- 2 fois par an
- Sujets du magazine
- Affaires et économie, Gestion d'entreprise, Management, organisation, gouvernance d'entreprise, Industries, Conseil, conseil interne, audit interne, Informatique d'entreprises, Gestion de l'information
The Management Consulting Journal (MCJ) focuses on the practice of management consulting and the management consulting sector. It publishes two volumes a year. It welcomes submissions from academics and practitioners. In addition to carrying full academic papers, it also includes ‘consulting shorts’, which are briefer reports and thought leadership pieces on contemporary consulting issues. It is an international journal drawing on research and insight from around the world, and is linked with the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes’ values and aims around standards and professionalism in the sector.
The aims of the journal are to:
- Highlight and debate issues pertinent to the management consulting sector and management consulting practice.
- Focus on issues and research outputs which have implication for management consulting practice and of value to consultants, those running consulting firms and organisations linked with sector policy.
- Promote the understanding of and knowledge exchange around the management consulting sector and the practice of management consulting, with links to the research and education communities.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Professor Simon Haslam, UK
Editorial Advisory Board
Professor Timothy Clark, Singapore Management University, Singapore
Professor Julie Hodges, Durham, UK
Calvert Markham, UK
Professor Daniel Muzio, York, UK
Professor Andrew Sturdy, Bristol, UK
Jeremy Webster, ICMCI, UK
DE GRUYTER POLAND
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Management Consulting Journal is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Semantic Scholar
- TDOne (TDNet)
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Open Access License
This journal provides immediate open access to its content under the Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license. Authors who publish with this journal retain all copyrights and agree to the terms of the above-mentioned CC license.
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.