- Détails du magazine
- Métriques du magazine
- Impact Factor
- Five Year Impact Factor
- Google Scholar h5-index
- Google Scholar h5-median
The journal is primarily focused on structure-properties relationship of engineering materials. Research articles addressing the following issues can be published as unique contributions across a variety of topics, including, but not limited to:
- Structural and functional materials (metals and alloys, ceramics, polymers, composites)
- Materials for electronics
- Materials for marine industry
- Materials for energy industry
- Materials for buildings
- Surfaces, interfaces and thin films
- Design, synthesis, processing and characterization techniques
- Manufacturing of materials
- Mechanics of materials
- Stress analysis
- Modeling of properties of materials
- Methodology of testing the structure and properties of materials
The journal publishes original research articles and review articles. The possibility of publishing review articles should be agreed with the editors of the journal prior to submission.
Why subscribe and read
- Internationally recognized source of up-to-date materials science information showing the newest achievements in area of structural and functional materials.
- A quick, reliable and constructive review
- Short publication time
- High quality electronic publication technologies
- Open access
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Prof. Jerzy Łabanowski, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
Prof. Dariusz Fydrych, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
Dr. Jan Klett, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany
Dr. Krzysztof Krzysztofowicz, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
Dr. Michał Landowski, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
Dr. Sachin Sirohi, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, India
Dr. Aleksandra Świerczyńska, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
Dr. Abbas Tamadon, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Prof. Jacek Tomków, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
Maciej Zaremba, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY BOARD
Prof. Ricardo Branco, University of Coimbra, Portugal
Dr. Theresa Coetsee, University of Pretoria, RSA
Prof. Tomasz Chmielewski, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
Prof. Janusz Ćwiek, Silesian University of Technology, Katowice, Poland
Prof. Milos Djukic, University of Belgrade, Serbia
Prof. Antonio Gil, Universidad Pública de Navarra, Spain
Prof. Grzegorz Golański, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland
Dr. Thomas Hassel, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany
Prof. Ayesha Kausar, National Center for Physics, Islamabad, Pakistan
Prof. Mourad Keddam, University of Science and Technology Houari Boumediene, Algeria
Prof. Halina Krawiec, AGH University of Science and Technology, Kraków, Poland
Prof. Andrzej Kubit, Rzeszów University of Technology, Poland
Prof. Leszek Łatka, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
Prof. Michel Mesnard, Université de Bordeaux, France
Prof. Jean Marc Olive, Universite de Bordeaux, France
Dr. Chandan Pandey, Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, India
Prof. Krzysztof Rokosz, Koszalin University of Technology, Poland
Prof. Elena Scutelnicu, University of Galati, Romania
Prof. Maria Sozańska, Silesian University of Technology, Katowice, Poland
Prof. Tomasz Trzepieciński, Rzeszów University of Technology, Poland
Dr. Balazs Varbai, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
Prof. Mariusz Walczak, Lublin University of Technology, Poland
Dr. Jianfeng Wang, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
Advances in Materials Science
Gdansk University of Technology
Narutowicza 11/12 St.
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumila Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Advances in Materials Science is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - CAplus
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - SciFinder
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- Engineering Village
- Google Scholar
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Semantic Scholar
- TEMA Technik und Management
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Please submit your manuscripts to Advances in Materials Science via Editorial Manager:
- Each paper is subjected to preliminary qualifying process by the Editorial Board members, which assess an accordance with technical instruction, fitting to the journal profile, quality of statistics and English language correctness. Afterwards the paper is sent to the Reviewers or returned to the author, upon the decision of the Deputy-Editor-in-Chief.
- The scientific level of each paper is reviewed by two independent reviewers outside the workplace of any author. One of reviewers should originate from the country different than Poland (home place of the Editing Office) and the country of main author.
- The selection and approval of the reviewers is made by the Editor-in-Chief and appropriate Scientific Editor.
- The single-blind peer review process is obligatory (reviewers are aware of the names and affiliations of paper authors).
- The Deputy-in-Chief or Editor-in-Chief make, upon the base of two reviews, a decision on acceptance or rejection of the paper. If one of the reviews is negative, the Editor may send the article to a third reviewer.
All manuscripts that are submitted to AMS journal will not be subject to any Article Processing Charges. However, only 24 papers are published each year free of charge, i.e. the best six papers in each 3 months. If there are more papers in any period of time, the Editorial Board may propose the author to pay extra fee or to wait for publication.
Author transfers copyright to the journal by means of Creative Commons BY 4.0 license.
Open Access License
This journal provides immediate open access to its content under the Creative Commons BY 4.0 license. Authors who publish with this journal retain all copyrights and agree to the terms of the CC BY 4.0 license.
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.