Nukleonika publish articles from the fields of nuclear sciences especially of nuclear chemistry, radiation chemistry, radiation physics, chemistry of isotopes, radiobiology, and nuclear techniques in industry and environmental protection.
Why subscribe and read
- Offers high quality scientific contribution from the following areas: radiochemistry, radiation measurements, application of radionuclides in various branches of science and technology, chemistry of f-block elements, radiation chemistry, radiation physics, activation analysis, nuclear medicine, radiobiology, radiation safety, nuclear industrial electronics, environmental protection, radioactive wastes, nuclear technologies in material and process engineering, radioisotope diagnostic methods of engineering objects, nuclear reactors and nuclear power, reactor physics, nuclear safety, fuel cycle, reactor calculations, nuclear chemical engineering, nuclear fusion, plasma physics;
- available in print and electronic format;
- double-blind peer reviewed;
- one of the leading periodicals in fundamental, experimental, applied and theoretical aspects of nuclear sciences worldwide.
- Worldwide accessibility of articles;
- Access of articles in abstracting databases;
- Language correction service;
- Hope in IF increase.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.