- Uneingeschränkter Zugang
- 30 Jun 2011
- 1 Hefte pro Jahr
- Journal Subjects
- Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Volkswirtschaft, andere, Betriebswirtschaft, Geowissenschaften, Geografie, Sozialwissenschaften, Politikwissenschaften, Kommunale Politik und Verwaltung
Dear Authors and Readers,
Welcome to the website of the international, open access, bilingual scientific journal "Economic and Regional Studies / Studia Ekonomiczne i Regionalne", published by John Paul II University of Applied Sciences in Biala Podlaska (Poland).
Accessible also on platform: www.ers.edu.pl/en and in print.
Dear Authors and Readers
"Economic and Regional Studies / Studia Ekonomiczne i Regionalne" is an international open access journal published in two languages: English and Polish since 2011. First two years it was published bi-annually, since 2013 as the quarterly. The journal is available in electronic and printed versions. We consider electronic English language version as a basic one, while the Polish language version provided greater access to the magazines content for national reader in Poland. Since the beginning the journal is available on the web platform www.ers.edu.pl/en of the publisher: John Paul II University of Applied Sciences in Biala Podlaska (Poland, Europe). Paper submission and peer review process are implemented through editorial system: www.editorialsystem.com/editor/ersen.
We accept original papers which have not been published elsewhere and have a clear scientific, cognitive and scholary value. Paper submited for publication undergo preliminary editorial review and are subject to blind review by two or more external experts. The periodical is available in English and Polish online and in print version.
The magazine has an open character and implements international publishing ethical and standards. The electronic version allows free access to all current and archived issues and articles. Actually, publishing articles in the journal is free from any payments.
Index Copernicus Journal Master List, ICV 2012: 5.62; ICV 2013: 6.48; ICV 2014: 70.81 (6.96); ICV 2015: 81,26; ICV 2016: 92.91; ICV 2017: 100,00; ICV 2018: 100,00
Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, 2011-2012: 2 points; 2013-2014: 4 points; 2015-2018: 9 points
Focus and Scope
"Economic and Regional Studies / Studia Ekonomiczne i Regionalne" is an international journal of multi and interdisciplinary research and policy analysis in broad regions at the world. The main mission of the magazine is to broaden theoretical knowledge, contribute to the policy debates and disseminate results of empirical research across a wide range of economic and social sciences, mainly as following:
- Business, Economics and Finance,
- Socio-economic Geography and Spatial Management,
- Community, Rural/ Urban and Regional Development.
Journal provides information on general and sectoral economic problems, practices and policies, on contemporary and historical development in these disciplines from local, regional, national, European and global perspectives.
Journal is open for publishing original research results as well as for overview and review articles, reports an surveys, policy debates, announcements of research and conference results, case studies and other scientific publications.
Texts in Polish which are correctly translated into English are published free of charge. In case of sending a text in only one language version,either in Polish or in English,the authors will bear the costs of translating the article into the other missing language. The authors may be also asked to cover the costs of verification of the submitted texts in English. The translations are conducted by a Translation Office which currently cooperates with the Editors and the current cost per 1 translation page (that is, 1800 characters including spaces) amounts to 30 PLN gross.
An article is passed on for translation after obtaining a positive review of the submitted language version, after corrections if necessary and upon its approval for print by the Editor in Chief.
Digitalization of Economic and Regional Studies/ Studia Ekonomiczne i Regionalne – task financed from the resources of the Polish Minister of Science and Education for disseminating science under Agreement No. 819/P-DUN/2018
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Mieczysław Adamowicz, John Paul II University of Applied Sciences in Biala Podlaska, Poland
Editorial Advisory Board:
BARTOVÁ Ľubica, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra, Slovakia, firstname.lastname@example.org
BOATO Vasco, University of Padova, Italy, Vasco.Boatto@unipd.it
BONZANINI Osmar Antonio, Regional Integrated University of Upper Uruguai and Missions, Brazil, email@example.com
BORODINA Olena, Institute of the Economy and Forecasting of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (NASU), Ukraine, firstname.lastname@example.org
BRIZ Julian, Technical University of Madrid, Spain, email@example.com
CASTAÑEDA Vicente, University National Toribio Rodríguez de Mendoza de Amazonas, Peru, firstname.lastname@example.org
CHARNAVALAU Aliaksandr, The Academy of Labor and Social Relations, Russia, email@example.com
CUDLÍNOVÁ Eva, University of South Bohemia (USB) in České Budějovice, Czech Republic, firstname.lastname@example.org
CZYŻEWSKI Andrzej, The University of Zielona Góra, Poland, email@example.com
FLORKOWSKI Wojciech, University of Georgia, United States of America, firstname.lastname@example.org
KÁPOSZTA József, Szent Istvan University in Gödöllő, Hungary, Kaposzta.Jozsef@gtk.szie.hu
KLIUNA Wladzimir, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus, Kliunya@bsu.by
KRTALIĆ Sandra, University of Pula, Croatia, email@example.com
KUKUŁA Karol, University of Agriculture in Kraków, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org
LEMANOWICZ Marzena, Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW, Poland, email@example.com
MARKS-BIELSKA Renata, The University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org
MENG Ting, China Agricultural University, Bejing (Pekin), China, email@example.com
MILENKOVSKI Ace, University of Tourism and Management in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia, firstname.lastname@example.org
NÁBRÁDI András, University of Debrecen, Hungary, email@example.com
NAGY Henrietta, Szent Istvan University in Gödöllő, Hungary, firstname.lastname@example.org
NIEDZIELSKI Eugeniusz, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland, email@example.com
NIEZGODA Dionizy, University of Life Sciences in Lublin, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org
NOWAKOWSKA Aleksandra, University of Lodz, Poland, email@example.com
ÖZDEMIR GÜNEREN Ebru, Nevsehir Hacı Bektas Veli University, Turkey, firstname.lastname@example.org
PAVLIKHA Natalia, Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University, Ukraine, email@example.com
PODSTAWKA Marian, Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org
POPADYNETS Nazariy, Dolishniy Institute of Regional Research of NAS of Ukraine, Ukraine, email@example.com
SCHNEIDER Jiří, Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic, firstname.lastname@example.org
ŚLUSARZ Grzegorz, University of Rzeszów, Poland, email@example.com
SMUTKA Luboš, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOTTE Franco, Universita’ Politecnica delle Marche, Italy, email@example.com
ŠASTNÁ Milada, Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic, firstname.lastname@example.org
STAVROVA Elena, South-West University "Neofit Rilski”, Bulgaria, email@example.com
SZTANDO Andrzej, Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org
TAKÁCSNÉ György Katalin, Óbuda University, Hangary, email@example.com
TARANOV Igor, Ternopil National Economic University, Ukraine, firstname.lastname@example.org
TOMŠÍK Karel, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic, email@example.com
ZAWALIŃSKA Katarzyna, Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org
ZHIQUAN Hu, Institute of Agricultural Economics and Development of Agricultural Sciences, China, email@example.com
Deputy Editors: Agnieszka Siedlecka, John Paul II University of Applied Sciences in Biala Podlaska, Poland
Topic Editor: Danuta Guzal-Dec, John Paul II University of Applied Sciences in Biala Podlaska, Poland
Statistical Editor: Małgorzata Radziukiewicz, John Paul II University of Applied Sciences in Biala Podlaska, Poland
English: Halina Chodkiewicz, John Paul II University of Applied Sciences in Biala Podlaska, Poland
English: Wojciech Florkowski, University of Georgia, USA
Polish: Paulina Rynkiewicz, John Paul II University of Applied Sciences in Biala Podlaska, Poland
Klaudia Ulita, John Paul II University of Applied Sciences in Biala Podlaska, Poland
John Paul II University of Applied Sciences in Biala Podlaska
„Economic and Regional Studies/ Studia Ekonomiczne i Regionalne"
Sidorska 95/97 21-500 Biała Podlaska, Poland
John Paul II University of Applied Sciences in Biala Podlaska (former Pope John Paul II State School of Higher Education in Biała Podlaska)
Sciendo - registered in Poland under the name
De Gruyter Poland Ltd., ul. Bogumila Zuga 32A, 01-811 Warsaw, Poland
Subsidiary of Walter de Gruyter GmbH
Economic and Regional Studies / Studia Ekonomiczne i Regionalne ist in den folgenden Services indiziert:
- AgEcon Search
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Journalytics
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Semantic Scholar
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Articles should be submitted electronically at www.editorialsystem.com/ersen/
This is an online manuscript processing system which allows submission of articles with tracking of its progress till proof stage.
Authors are required to register as new users. Link for new author registration is available from the home page www.editorialsystem.com/ersen/preRegister/?email
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. The journal distributes its articles under the terms of the Creative Commons - Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
Copyright and Permissions
- The submitted work is original, has not been sent for publication in other publications and has not been published in any form other than abstract, short report or doctoral dissertation,
- In the event of violation of third party copyrights, the Author assumes responsibility for the fact that these persons will not assert any claims from the Publisher in this respect, and in the event of any obligations arising from this on the part of the Publisher, I undertake to release the Publisher from these obligations, in particular by paying the Publisher an amount corresponding to the amount of these obligations,
- The author undertakes that in the event that any property or personal copyrights to the Work or the right to derivative works belong to third parties, I will cause that all such third parties shall immediately and without remuneration also grant the Publisher's license or its legal successors to the extent described in this statement,
- The author grants the Publisher permission to use and distribute all derivative works in relation to the work within the scope of this statement.
- The author grants the Publisher a free, for an indefinite period, a non-exclusive license to use the Work free of charge (without territorial restrictions) in the following fields of exploitation:
- recording in any manner and reproduction in whole or in part by producing copies by any technique (including printing, magnetic and digital recording),
- trade in the original or copies,
- dissemination by making them publicly available in such a way that each user can have access to them at the time and place of their choice.
- The Author authorizes the Publisher to make editorial corrections on the Publisher or on his behalf.
- The author accepts the copyright note: © Copyright by Państwowa Szkoła Wyższa im. Pope John Paul II in Biała Podlaska, [year]; Author.
- The author agrees to change the format of the document in which the Work was originally saved, without changing its content, to the extent justified by using the Work.
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.