Acta Scientifica Naturalis is the official journal of the Konstantin Preslavsky University of Shumen and has been published with no major interruptions since 1973 under the name of the Annual of the Konstantin Preslavsky University- Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Geography.
The main objective of Acta Scientifica Naturalis is to publish original research findings in the fields of the Natural Sciences and related sciences:
- Chemistry - Atmospheric Chemistry, Bioinorganic Chemistry, Bioorganic Chemistry, Catalysis, Combinatorial Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Geochemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Macromolecular Chemistry, Materials Science, Medicinal Chemistry, Ocean Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Organometallic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Supramolecular Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry.
- Biology and Ecology - Animals Physiology, Anthropology, Applied Ecology, Biochemistry, Bioecology, Biophysics, Botany, Cell Biology, Embryology, Entomology, General Ecology, Genetics, Helminthology, Human Physiology, Hydrobiology, Immunology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Genetics, Morphology, Mycology, Neurobiology, Parasitology, Plant Physiology, Radiobiology, Virology, Zoology.
- Plant Growing and Plant Protection - Biological Plant Protection, Cereals, Entomology, Fruit growing, Herbology, Horticulture, Integrated Plant Protection, Legumes, Phytopathology, Technical crops, Vegetable production, Viticulture.
- Physics - Atomic and Molecular Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Electromagnetism, Gas Discharge and Plasma Physics, High Energy Physics, Hydrodynamics, Interdisciplinary Physics, Mathematical Physics, Medical Physic, Neutron Physics and Nuclear Reactor, Nuclear Physics, Particle Physics, Radiophysics and Electronics, Theoretical Physics, Thermal Physics, Wave Physics.
- Astronomy and Astrophysics - Applied Geophysics, Astrophysics and Stellar Astronomy, Atmospheric Physics, Earth Magnetism and Gravimetry, Geophysics, Heliophysics, Meteorology, Near-Earth Space Physics, Oceanic Physics, Seismology, Stellar Mechanics.
- Earth Sciences - Cartography, Climate Change, Geodemography, Geography of Tourism, Geomorphology, GIS, Hydrology, Morphostructurs, Morphotectonic, Paleogeography, Quaternary Movements, Risk, Social Geography.
- Tourism - Cognitive Tourism, Ecotourism, Extreme Tourism, Mountain Tourism, Recreational Tourism, River Tourism, Rural Tourism, Sea Tourism, etc.
The abbreviated title of the journal is ASN, which should be used in bibliographies, footnotes and bibliographical references strips.
Article Publication Charges (APC)
OA Text journals are open access, we do not charge the end user when accessing a manuscript or any article. This allows the scientific community to view, download, distribution of an article in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited. In line with other open access journals we provide a flat fee (EUR 120.00) submission structure on the acceptance of a peer-reviewed article which covers in part the entirety of the publication pathway (the article processing charge). The process includes our maintenance, submission and peer review systems and international editing, publication and submission to global indexing and tracking organisations and archiving to allow instant access to the whole article and associated supplementary documents.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Open Access License
This journal provides immediate open access to its content under the Creative Commons BY 3.0 license. Authors who publish in this journal agree to the terms of the Creative Commons BY 3.0 license.
Christomir Christov, Konstantin Preslavsky University, Shumen, Bulgaria
Dimcho Zahatiev, Konstantin Preslavsky University, Shumen, Bulgaria
Ivaylo Ivanov, Konstantin Preslavsky University, Shumen, Bulgaria
Dilyana Ivanova, Konstantin Preslavsky University, Shumen, Bulgaria
Nesho Chipev, University of Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria
Ina Aneva, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
Rositsa Davidova, Konstantin Preslavsky University, Shumen, Bulgaria
Milen Penerliev, Konstantin Preslavsky University, Shumen, Bulgaria
Nina Arhangelova, Konstantin Preslavsky University, Shumen, Bulgaria
Dragomir Marchev, Konstantin Preslavsky University, Shumen, Bulgaria
Athina Geronikaki, Aristotle University, Thessaloniki, Greece
Radj Kumar Bansal, University of Jaipur, Jaipur, India
Valery Brel, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russian Federation
Snezana Drinic, Maize Research Institute, Belgrade-Zemun, Serbia
Jean-Marc Chobert, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique INRA, Nantes, Cedex 3, France
Maria Helena Mesquita Pina , University of Porto, Porto, Portugal
Alina Vladut , University of Craiova , Craiova, Romania
Joseph Hobbs, University of Texas, Austin, Columbia, MO, USA
Szikszai Zita, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
Imre Uzonyi, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
Iliana Nikolova, Konstantin Preslavsky University, Shumen, Bulgaria
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Acta Scientifica Naturalis ist in den folgenden Services indiziert:
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Whitelist
- CABI (over 50 subsections)
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - CAplus
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - SciFinder
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- Google Scholar
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polymer Library
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Semantic Scholar
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Submit your manuscripts to the journal via email to email@example.com
Peer Review Process
Each manuscript received before being published in the Journal is subject to double-blind review. More information on this can be found in the section "For Authors".
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.
Open Access License
Since Volume 2022, the journal has changed its license to the Creative Commons BY 3.0 license. (CC BY 3.0)