- Impact Factor
- Five Year Impact Factor
- Cite Score
- Google Scholar h5-index
- Google Scholar h5-median
Acta Pharmaceutica (AP) is an international, scientific, multidisciplinary journal, devoted to the pharmaceutical and allied sciences, which contains articles predominantly on core biomedical and health subjects. The aim of AP is to increase the impact of pharmaceutical research in academia, industry and laboratories. With a strong emphasis on quality and originality, AP publishes reports from the discovery of a drug up to clinical practice, in the form of preliminary and short communications, original research papers and reviews. Book reviews are published also.
AP is a quarterly, single-blind peer-reviewed journal in biomedicine with fully open access and “early bird” platform. All articles are submitted to scrutinized evaluation and fair judgement. AP above all puts scientific honesty and integrity.
To reach the highest standards in publication ethics all the parties (authors, editors, reviewers) are required to behave responsibly and ethically. This implies submittance by authors on an exclusive basis, of only their own and new data; novelty and originality are prioritized. Also, secure handling of confidential data by reviewers and editors is a must.
AP is indexed in numerous world top international bibliographic bases, like Clarivate Analytics´s Web of Science® Core Collection (SCI-Expanded, JCR/Science Edition, etc.), EMBASE/Excerpta Medica, MEDLINE/PubMed, Scopus/SCImago, and others. According to SCImago JR it is a Q2 journal (pharmaceutical sciences) with a steadily increasing Clarivate JIF value reaching 2.8 in 2022.
Topics covered are:
- drug design
- molecular modelling/docking studies
- pharmaceutical chemistry/medicinal chemistry
- drug metabolism
- analytics of drugs
- pharmaceutical technology/formulation studies/nanosystems/cosmetology
- pharmaceutical biotechnology
- pharmaceutics/biopharmacy (including pharmacokinetics) and pharmacodynamics
- drug delivery/disposition and stability
- pharmacognosy and phytopharmacy
- pharmacology (clinical and animal)
- clinical pharmacy
- pharmaceutical and clinical biochemistry
- pharmaceutical biology with genetics/pharmacogenomics/cell biology
- pharmacoepidemiology/pharmacoeconomics/social pharmacy
- physical pharmacy
- medicine (including diagnostics and therapy)
- peptide and protein chemistry/protein design
Why subscribe and read
- To get informed on the latest research in pharmaceutical and related sciences.
- fair and constructive peer review by the experts in the field,
- editorial help and language revision services,
- articles abstracted by online indexing services,
- listed in WoS MJL by Clarivate.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Svjetlana Luterotti, Zagreb, Croatia
Maja Jakševac Mikša, Zagreb, Croatia
Karmela Barišić (Zagreb), Jelena Filipović-Grčić (Zagreb), Mojca Kerec Kos (Ljubljana), Jasmina Lovrić (Zagreb), Svjetlana Luterotti (Zagreb), Željan Maleš (Zagreb), Izidor Sosič (Ljubljana), Željka Vanić (Zagreb), Donatella Verbanac (Zagreb), Branka Zorc (Zagreb), Alenka Zvonar Pobirk (Ljubljana)
International Advisory Board
Rudolf Bauer (Graz), Cristian-Catalin Gavat (Iasi), Atillâ Hincal (Ankara), Ivan Jalšenjak (Zagreb), Hans E. Junginger (Marburg), M. Zahirul I. Khan (Melbourne), Péter Mátyus (Budapest), Beatrice Perissutti (Trieste), Stane Srčič (Ljubljana)
Branka Zorc, Zagreb, Croatia
Professor Svjetlana Luterotti, PhD
Croatian Pharmaceutical Society, Masarykova 2, HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Branka Zorc, PhD
Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry
University of Zagreb, HR-10000 Zagreb, Ante Kovačića 1
Maja Jakševac-Mikša, PhD
Croatian Pharmaceutical Society, HR-10000 Zagreb, Masarykova 2
phone: +385 1 48 72 849; fax: +385 1 48 72 853
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Mojca Kerec Kos
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 701 50 15
Acta Pharmaceutica ist in den folgenden Services indiziert:
- Baidu Scholar
- CABI (over 50 subsections)
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - CAplus
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - SciFinder
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- Derwent Drug File
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- Google Scholar
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Referativnyi Zhurnal (VINITI)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Semantic Scholar
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- Web of Science - Biological Abstracts
- Web of Science - BIOSIS Previews
- Web of Science - Essential Science Indicators
- Web of Science - Science Citation Index Expanded
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Please submit your manuscripts exclusively to the editorial office of Acta Pharmaceutica via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only submissions received from authentic institutional e-mail addresses will be further processed.
Because of the high cost of preparing and publishing articles in Acta Pharmaceutica payment of publication fee is mandatory for all articles accepted for publication. Current charge is 900 € per manuscript (excl. VAT). For more information please visit Instructions for Authors.
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.