- Journal Details
- Journal Metrics
- Impact Factor
- Five Year Impact Factor
- Cite Score
- Google Scholar h5-index
- Google Scholar h5-median
Organizacija (Journal of Management, Informatics and Human Resources) is an interdisciplinary peer-reviewed journal which is open to contributions of high quality, from any perspective relevant to the organizational phenomena.
The journal is designed to encourage interest in all matters relating to organizational sciences and is intended to appeal to both the academic and professional community. In particular, journal publishes original articles that advance the empirical, theoretical, and methodological understanding of the theories and concepts of management and organization. The journal welcomes contributions from other scientific disciplines that encourage new conceptualizations in organizational theory and management practice.
We welcome different perspectives of analysis, including the organizations of various sizes and from various branches, units that constitute organizations, and the networks in which organizations are embedded.
Topics are drawn, but not limited to the following areas:
- Organizational theory, management, development, and organizational behaviour;
- Human resources management (such as organization & employee development, leadership, value creation through HRM, workplace phenomena etc.);
- Managerial and entrepreneurial aspects of education;
- Business information systems (such as digital business, decision support systems, business analytics etc.);
- Enterprise engineering (e.g., organizational design, business process management, enterprise transformation paradigms etc.);
- Papers that analyse and seek to improve organizational performance.
Why subscribe and read
- Excellent source of high quality and professional research from all over the world, with special emphasis on papers from Central and Eastern Europe;
- over forty years of experience in publishing original interdisciplinary articles dealing with various aspects of organizational science and management.
- Fast, fair, constructive and comprehensive peer review;
- fast and efficient publication process;
- promotion of published papers in the vast scientific community of researchers working in the field.
Currently there are no submission fees, publication fees or page charges for this journal.
Number of issues per year
The journal publishes four issues per year in February, May, August and November; submissions are open all year round.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Editor in Chief
Jože Zupančič, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Petr Doucek, University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic
Matjaž Maletič, University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Slovenia
Włodzimierz Sroka, WSB University, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland
Hossein Arsham, University of Baltimore, USA
Franc Čuš, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Sasha Dekleva, DePaul University, Chichago, USA
Vlado Dimovski, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Daniel C. Ganster, Colorado State University, USA
Jože Gričar, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Werner Jammernegg, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Austria
Marius Alexander Janson, University of Missouri-St. Louis, USA
Stefan Klein, University of Münster, Germany
Aleksandar Marković, University of Belgrade, Serbia
Hermann Maurer, Graz University of Technology, Austria
Matjaž Mulej, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Valentinas Navickas, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
Ota Novotny, University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic
Milan Pagon, Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB), Dhaka, Bangladesh
Bjorn Paape, RWTH-Technical University Achen, Germany
Matjaž Perc, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Dušan Petrač, NASA, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, USA
Nataša Petrović, University of Belgrade, Serbia
Hans Puxbaum, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Vladislav Rajkovič, University of Maribor, Slovenia
Gabor Rekettye, University of Pécs, Hungary
Eugene Semenkin, Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology, Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation
Henk G. Sol, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Groningen, Netherlands
Velimir Srića, University of Zagreb, Croatia
Włodzimierz Sroka, WSB University, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland
Paula Swatman, University of Tasmania, Australia
Brian Timney, The University of Western Ontario, Canada
Douglas Vogel, Harbin institute of Technology, School of Management, China
Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
Stanislaw Wrycza, University of Gdansk, Poland
Maurice Yolles, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
Yvonne Ziegler, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Hans-Dieter Zimmermann, FSH St. Galen University of Applied Sciences, Switzerlan
Založba Moderna organizacija
Faculty of Organizational Scienece
University of Maribor
4000 Kranj, Slovenia
Telephone number: +386-4-2374226
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Organizacija is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Journalytics
- CEEAS (Central & Eastern European Academic Source)
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- Die Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- Engineering Village
- Ergonomics Abstracts
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Google Scholar
- IBR (International Bibliography of Reviews of Scholarly Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Index Copernicus
- International Abstracts in Operations Research
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Semantic Scholar
- TEMA Technik und Management
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Guidelines for Authors are available here.
Please submit your paper at organizacija.fov.uni-mb.si/index.php/organizacija/information/authors
You can also submit it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For all the submitted manuscripts, the editorial review is performed first: one of the editors examines the submitted article, verifies if the topic fits within the scope of journal Organizacija, and checks the format, structure and presentation of the article. Usually, the editor suggests the authors to make some (minor or major) changes and/or amendments before review, or the editor may decline the article. If necessary the editor consults a member of the Editorial Board or some other expert, who is competent in the subject area addressed by the article. After the editorial review, the paper is reviewed by independent, anonymous referees, experts from the subject area. Reviewers’ reports, together with editors’ comments and suggestions, are sent to the authors. Based on the reports, the article is either accepted (usually with minor or major revisions) or declined. After authors’ corrections / amendments, the editor checks if reviewers’ and editor’s suggestion have been properly considered. If major revisions were demanded by the reviewers and/or editor a second review round is required.
It is difficult to tell in advance how long a review will take. In most cases, the review process takes from 2 to 6 months, largely depending on the responsiveness of reviewers and authors.
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.