- International journal published by the The Poznań Society for the Advancement of the Arts and Sciences and the Institute of Linguistics, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland;
- Established in 1949;
- Focuses on general, comparative and historical linguistics;
- Publishes original research articles, review articles and book reviews in English;
- Double-blind peer review;
- The journal does not have article processing charges nor article submission charges.
Why subscribe and read
- Current research in general, comparative and historical linguistics;
- Comprehensive picture of linguistic theories and interdisciplinary studies of language;
- Dialog between both renowned and young scholars;
- No particular theories or trends favoured;
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Dennis R. Preston
Institute of Linguisctics
Adam MIckiewiz University
Al Niepodleglosci 4
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
Lingua Posnaniensis is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Whitelist
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- International Medieval Bibliography
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Linguistic Bibliography
- Linguistics Abstracts Online
- Microsoft Academic
- MLA International Bibliography
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Instruction for Authors
- Lingua Posnaniensis publishes articles, book-reviews and review-articles in English.
- The manuscript shall be submitted: by e-mail to email@example.com in Microsoft for Windows and in a PDF.
- The manuscipt shall be anonymous and all identyfying features shall be removed from the paper.
- Authors are requested to mention their name, contact address and affiliation only in the body of the e-mail.
- The style sheet is available here.
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.