Publishing House and Owner: Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania
Aims and Scope
ACTA UNIVERSITATIS CIBINIENSIS, Series E : Food Technology (AUCFT) is an open access, peer-reviewed international scientific journal that publishes papers covering a wide range of topics in the following areas:
- Food technology, biotechnology and engineering;
- Food analysis and control;
- Quality assurance and food safety;
- Management of modern food processing;
- Food innovation and products design;
- Modelling, simulation and optimisation of food processes.
The journal will publish:
- original research papers and short communications describing important new discoveries or further developments in the above-mentioned topics;
- reviews, mainly of new rapidly developing areas of food technology and related fields;
- special themed issues on relevant topics;
- short presentations of the doctoral thesis finished by PhD-students coordinated by professors from “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu, Romania in the fields of food technology, food engineering or biotechnology.
Particularly welcome are papers showing how research results can be used in food technology and engineering and experimental or theoretical research work bringing new perspectives to established principles, highlighting unsolved problems or indicating directions for future research in the food area.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Ovidiu TITA, University "Lucian Blaga" of Sibiu, Romania
Deputy/ Managing Editor
Monica MIRONESCU, University "Lucian Blaga" of Sibiu, Romania
Editorial Advisory Board
Huub L.M. LELIEVELD, Global Harmonization Initiative (GHI)
Simona OANCEA, University "Lucian Blaga" of Sibiu, Romania
Gabriela BAHRIM, Universitatea Dunarea de Jos, Galati, Romania
Coralie DUPAS-FARRUGIA, Universite de Lyon 1, Lyon, France
Fernando FORMAGGIO, Università Degli Studi di Padova, Italy
Vladimir KAKURINOV, Consulting and Training Center KEI, Republic of Macedonia
George KOSTOV, University of Food Technology, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Velislava LIUBENOVA, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
Endre MATHE, Debrecen University, Hungary
Viktor NEDOVIC, University of Belgrad, Serbia
Paola PITTIA, Università degli Studi di Teramo, Teramo, Italy
Mona POPA, University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Bucarest, Bucarest, Romania
Adrian RIVIȘ, Banat University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Timisoara, Romania
Mark SHAMTSYAN, State Institute of Technology, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Gerhard SCHLEINING, ISEKI-Food Association, Wien, Austria Secretar General ISEKI
Guowei SHU, Shaanxi University of Science and Technology, Xi'an, China
Cristina Luisa SILVA, Universidad Catolica di Porto, Portugal
Ion Dan MIRONESCU, University Lucian Blaga of Sibiu, Romania
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Acta Universitatis Cibiniensis. Series E: Food Technology is covered by the following services:
- AGRICOLA (National Agricultural Library)
- Baidu Scholar
- CABI (over 50 subsections)
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - CAplus
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - SciFinder
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- Ei Compendex
- Engineering Village
- Foodline Science
- FSTA - Food Science & Technology Abstracts
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Semantic Scholar
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Please submit your manuscripts to Acta Universitatis Cibiniensis. Series E: Food Technology via email to:
Article Processing Charge (APC)
The journal Acta Universitatis Cibiniensis. Series E: Food Technology AUCFT doesn’t charge for submission, checking for plagiarism and peer-review.
In 2022, no Article Processing Charge (APC) is required for publication.
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.
The journal publishes fully open access papers.
The non-commercial use of the articles is governed by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial - NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
The non-commercial use of the papers published in this journal is governed by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial - NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) meaning:
- Authors can redistribute (copy, publish, display, communicate, etc.) without permission;
- Authors have to attribute the original work;
- The paper is not for commercial use;
- No modification or adaptation of the original work is allowed;
- The license type cannot be changed.
AUCFT allows self-archiving of accepted and published papers through open access policy. Authors retain the copyright of their scholarly work and can archive publisher’s version/PDF to personal or institutional repositories or libraries anytime without requiring permission from the journal or publisher.
Authors of published articles in AUCFT are entitled to deposit their accepted manuscript or the version of record (published papers) in institutional and/or centrally organized repositories and can make this publicly available immediately upon acceptance and publication, provided that the journal is attributed as the original place of publication and that correct citation details are given.
Authors can also make their published article publicly available immediately after publication without requiring any permission to different repositories, libraries or personal websites provided that they also deposit the URL of their published article, in addition to the PDF version by correctly citing the journal name along with other citation details.
In order to digitally preserve all published scholarly content, the journals’ content is digital archived for long term digital preservation by Sciendo. This information can be found on: https://sciendo.com/journal/AUCFT.