The quarterly Journal of KONBiN is a generally accessible platform for exchanging scientific experiences between university environments, employees of scientific units, and research personnel from manufacturing companies interested in the construction, operation, and maintenance of machines, especially in the field of safety and reliability.
Manuscripts published in the Journal of KONBiN present the current state of knowledge and research in the following disciplines: aerospace technology, automatic control engineering and robotics, information and communications technology, civil and aquatic engineering, chemical engineering, environment protection, with particular emphasis on:
- Safety and reliability of systems and technical facilities,
- Methods for safety and risk analysis, evaluation, and prediction of risks,
- Analysis of uncertainty and sensitivity in safety and reliability modelling,
- Human factors in safety and reliability, psychology and sociology in safety and reliability analysis,
- Expert and other methods, optimization of reliability and safety, quality management systems,
- Regulations and standards in the field of safety and reliability, safety and reliability management, databases,
- Predicting and counteracting extraordinary natural and technical threats, modelling the spread of pollution, flood risk prevention systems, and accident investigation methods
in the fields such as industry, transport, state administration and self-government, education and training, emergency rescue service, agriculture, and insurance.
Why subscribe and read
Journal of Konbin is addressed to scientists, industry and transport employees, government and municipal authorities, safety and reliability consultants etc.
Addition to and propagation of one’s scientific output.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Mirosław Kowalski – Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
Grzegorz Kowalczyk – Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
Associate Prof. Mariusz Zieja – Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
Magdalena Malczewska – Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
Agnieszka Bodzioch MSc. Eng. – Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
Krzysztof Bubrzyk – Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
Wioletta Gramek (Language Editor) – Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
Tomasz Grochowski (DTP)
Jerzy Lewitowicz – Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
Jerzy Manerowski – Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
Maciej Roskosz - AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
Janusz Szpytko - AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
Piotr Tarasiewicz (DTP)
Małgorzata Tomaszewska (English language Editor)
Mirosław Witoś - Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
Józef Żurek – Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
Andrzej Żyluk – Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
International Advisory Board:
- prof. Arnedo Gil Israel, Universidad Pública de Navarra (Spain)
- prof. Béla Varga, National University of Public Service (Hungary)
- prof. Čepin Marko, University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- prof. Charchalis Adam, Uniwersytet Morski w Gdyni (Poland)
- dr. Gładysz Szymon, Fraunhofer Institute of Optronics, System Technologies and Image Exploitation IOSB (Germany)
- prof. Hoskova-Mayerova Šarka, University of Defence (Czech Republic)
- prof. Hots Nataliya, Lviv Polytechnic National University (Ukraina)
- prof. Khan Sabur, Daffodil International University, Daffodil, Bangladesh (India)
- dr. ing. Niculescu Adrian-Ioan, Institute of Solid Mechanics of the Romanian Academy (Romania)
- prof. Nowakowski Tomasz, Politechnika Wrocławska (Poland)
- dr. Pavlína Račková, University of Defence (Czech Republic)
- prof. Siergiejczyk Mirosław, Politechnika Warszawska (Poland)
- prof. Sitarz Marek, Akademia WSB (Poland)
- prof. Śnieżek Lucjan, Wojskowa Akademia Techniczna (Poland)
- prof. Wawrzyński Wojciech, Politechnika Warszawska (Poland)
- prof. Zio Enrico, Politecnico di Milano (Italy)
Air Force Institute of Technology
ul. Księcia Bolesława 6, 01-494 Warszawa, skr. poczt. 96,
tel. +48 22 685 11 11
Air Force Institute of Technology,
Księcia Bolesława 6, Warszawa, e-mail: email@example.com
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
Journal of KONBiN is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- Google Scholar
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Semantic Scholar
- TEMA Technik und Management
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Journal of Konbin - Manuscript printing instructions
The papers prepared according to the below-given instructions as .doc and .pdf (MS Word and Acrobat Reader) files should be e-mailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Journal do not charge authors any fee for submitting and publishing their manuscripts (APCs).
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.
Open Access License
This journal provides immediate open access to its content under the Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 License. Authors who publish with this journal retain all copyrights and agree to the terms of the above-mentioned CC license.