- Dettagli della rivista
- Accesso libero
- Pubblicato per la prima volta
- 17 Jul 2021
- Frequenza di pubblicazione
- 2 volte all'anno
- Soggetti della rivista
- Business and Economics, Business Management, Management Accounting, Financial Controlling, Cost Calculation, Investment, Financial Reporting, Group Accounting, Accounting and Balancing, Business Law
The Journal of Forensic Accounting Profession (JFAP) publishes creative and innovative studies employing research methodologies that logically and clearly identify, describe and illuminate important academic forensic accounting issues; tests and improves forensic accounting research skills, tools, and techniques; stimulates discussion and experimentation in instructional means, methods, and materials in the field of forensic accounting and research in general; exchanges ideas and findings about developments related to the instruction, learning, and curricular issues of forensic accounting and fraud education.
We would like to welcome you and your colleagues to submit original scientific and professional papers in the field of forensic accounting, including financial investigations, forensic audits, financial expertise, and other forensic accounting services. Additionally, papers of a multidisciplinary approach in the fields of economics, law, criminology, sociology, and psychology that ultimately contribute to the fight against fraud in societies are welcome for publication.
All submissions must be original and unpublished. Submissions must be written in English.
The Journal of the Forensic Accounting Profession covers the following topics (but is not limited to):
- Behaviour and judgment in forensic accounting
- Business valuation
- Computer forensic analysis
- Consumer frauds
- Cross-cultural issues in fraud
- Data analytics
- Expert witness activities
- Fraudulent financial reporting
- Fraudulent accounting research
- Governance and fraud
- Insurance recovery
- Internal controls
- Investment scams
- Litigation support/services
- Pattern recognition and anomaly detection
- Professional regulation and policy issues
- Psychology and social psychology of fraud
- Tax fraud
- Technology for detecting, investigating and/or committing fraud
- Theft of corporate assets
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Benina Veledar, School of Economics and Business University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Meliha Bašić, School of Economics and Business University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Haris Jahić, School of Economics and Business University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ševala Isaković-Kaplan, School of Economics and Business University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lejla Demirović, School of Economics and Business University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Vinko Belak, Faculty of Economics and Business University of Zagreb, Croatia (retired)
Boris Tušek, Faculty of Economics and Business University of Zagreb, Croatia
Alisa Mujkić, School of Economics and Business University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Narcisa Rastoder, School of Economics and Business University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
DE GRUYTER POLAND
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Journal of Forensic Accounting Profession is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Semantic Scholar
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Instructions for Authors
This Journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.