- 19 Jul 2021
- ©This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 License.
- 19 Dec 2019
- 19 Dec 2019
- 31 Dec 2019
- Linguistik und Semiotik, Angewandte Linguistik, andere, Semiotik
The rapid development of technology has led to a borderless community which may affect social life, including language. Through the disruptive technology of the era, the issue of language use and how technology affects language has arisen as a critical aspect of human communication. The current ISOL-4 tries to bring the issues of Language and Disruptive Technology to academic discussion.
Aims and Scope
LANGUAGE AND TECHNOLOGY
Language and media, Natural Language Processing, Language and Artificial Intelligence, Corpus Linguistics, Language Education and Technology, Speech and Language Therapy, Language and Cyber Threat, and Related Issues.
LANGUAGE AND SOCIAL CHANGE
Language and Global Development, Language and Politics, Language and Gender, Language and Conflict, Language and Disaster Management
LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
Language and Identity, Cross Cultural Communication, Language Preservation
Reasearch related to language and technology from various fields
Instructions for Authors
As an author, it is crucial to follow the guidelines and formatting instructions to prepare and submit your paper in order to have it published in proceedings.
Before submitting the paper, please use the conference template which can be found in the the website: isol.fib.unand.ac.id/
Each individual is limited to one personal appearance on the programme as a presenting author. This policy precludes acceptance of papers for more than one presentation. In other words, an author can submit and present only one paper. However, a presenter can always be a non-presenting co-author on additional papers.
Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting:
- Each paper can only be submitted to ONE track.
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously published and if under review, must NOT appear in other conferences.
- To facilitate the blind review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements from the text, and document/file properties. (Any submissions with author information will be automatically DELETED; author information and acknowledgements are to be included in a SEPARATE document).
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in PDF format.
- The maximum length of the paper is 8 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the European Management Review Style Guide.
Number all of the pages of the paper.
Guidelines for Reviewers
Reviewing a manuscript written by a fellow scientist is a privilege. However, it is a time-consuming responsibility. Hence, the board, authors, and audiences appreciate your willingness to accept this responsibility and your dedication. ISOL adheres to a double-blind peer-review process that is rapid and fair, and also ensures a high quality of articles published. In so doing, we need reviewers who can provide insightful and helpful comments on submitted manuscripts with a turn around time of about 4 weeks. Maintaining ISOL as a scientific meeting of high quality depends on reviewers with a high level of expertise and an ability to be objective, fair, and insightful in their evaluation of manuscripts. Please consider the following forrevieweng the manuscript:
- Reviewing manuscript critically, but constructively and preparing detailed comments about the manuscript to help authors improve their work
- Reviewing multiple versions of a manuscript as necessary
- Providing all required information within established deadlines
- Making recommendations to the editor regarding the suitability of the manuscript for publication in the journal
- Declaring to the editor any potential conflicts of interest with respect to the authors or the content of a manuscript they are asked to review
- Reporting possible research misconducts
- Suggesting alternative reviewers in case they cannot review the manuscript for any reasons
- Treating the manuscript as a confidential document
- Not making any use of the work described in the manuscript
- Not communicating directly with authors, if somehow they identify the authors
- Not identifying themselves to authors
- Not passing on the assigned manuscript to another reviewer
- Ensuring that the manuscript is of high quality and original work
- Informing the editor if he/she finds the assigned manuscript is under consideration in any other publication to his/her knowledge
- Writing review report in English only
- Authoring a commentary for publication related to the reviewed manuscript.
ABSTRACTING & INDEXING
CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
Editors: Handoko, Gusdi Sastra